What don’t you take?
We do not take hazardous materials. This can include the following:
- – Paint
- – Propane tanks
- – Flammable/combustible liquids
- – Asbestos
Is ALL Junk N Haul insured? What does that mean?
– Yes! Our professionals are licensed, bonded and insured.
How do I prepare for my pickup?
– Make a checklist. We don’t want to miss anything, and this will help us be as fast and efficient as possible.
– Pets. To keep your loved ones and our staff safe, we ask that your pets are put away in a safe place while our haulers are on your property.
– Please sort out any recyclables when possible.
– Appliance pickup. We appreciate when appliances are empty and ready to go. This means that they should be unplugged and empty of any liquids or other items. Appliances include: refrigerators; hot tubs, washer/dryers; furnaces; etc. This excludes cleanout work.